Tuesday, November 12, 2013

SEND ME TO THAI-BODIA

This month we are reminded to give thanks for all that we have. I am so thankful to be here in Kona; learning about God and training for my trip to Thailand/Cambodia. I am also thankful for all that I have learned and the wonderful people I have met. Next Thursday the remaining outreach fees for my mission trip are due. I still need to raise $1,500 to help fight human trafficking and other injustices in these nations. 
I have already seen God provide in amazing ways and I know that the money will come in. I would really appreciate your help in anyway; weather that is through prayer, words of encouragement or financial support. Not everyone can go out to the nations to be a missionary but anyone can help support missions. 

Thanks in advance and God Bless

Fill out an online UofN Payment: https://apply.uofn.edu/OnlineAppDocs/OnlinePayment.cfm 
(Moriah Bakker Voice for the Voiceless DTS)

Click the Paypal Button

Send Cash/Checks to: 
Moriah Bakker 
11416 21st PL
Lake Stevens WA
98298 
  

Email me: moribakker@gmail.com with any questions 

No comments:

Post a Comment