Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thailand and Cambodia Outreach

Here are some more details about my mission trip to Thailand and Cambodia! 

I will leave Kona on the 18th of December and arrive in Bangkok, THAILAND the next day. Most of our work is centered on Chaing Rai, which is in the North; once there we will connect with the local nonprofits. My team and I will spend a month in Chaing Rai working with AIDS Orphans (Through "Home of the Open Heart) and untouched people groups (The Shan Project). Afterwards we will travel to Phnom Penh, Cambodia where we will spend two months working with at risk women and children of Sex Trafficking. 
I have a team of 13 amazing photographers, videographers, journalists and artists. I’m so excited to travel, minister, create and have adventures with these people and see what God will do in these beautiful nations. 

I have been able to raise about half of the funds needed for my mission trip but I still need the other half. E-mail me for any details about how you can donate moribakker@gmail.com. Donate through The University of the Nations Kona, write a check to UofN or press the PayPal button! Thank-you so much for your support, letters, prayer and love :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment