Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Abba House

My team and I made it safely to Chaing Mai! We started working at Abba House on Monday (I'm one day ahead now). We teach bible studies, lead sermons, do prison ministry and teach English. I teach a group of 14-16 year old girls, they are really eager to learn and great students. We have been emersed in Thai culture and we are loving it. Our amazing translator has been teaching us how to cook Thai food; which is my new favorite. We lesson plan, pray and worship as a team in the morning then teach and deciple in the afternoon/evening. Tomorrow for Christmas we will go fishing with the kids and eat what we catch. We also bought them little toys for a gift exchange. More updates to come soon as I have more adventures. Merry Christmas Eve from Thailand. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment