Friday, January 10, 2014

Dressing Up

Here a a few fun photos from the last few days at Abba House. For English lessons today we dressed up to illustrate fashion trends throughout the years. It was so much fun showing them pictures and giggling about big hair and flair out pants. In our class we do a lot of cross-cultural examination so we compared fashion trends in Thailand and the US during the same time periods. Below is a photo of the elephant skit that the kids loved it! I ate oranges, painted a picture, danced and kicked a ball with the help of my "trunk" (Stephanie). I love spending time with these amazing students and sharing the love of Jesus with them. Tomorrow (Sat) is "Children's Day" so there will be activities going on all over that we get to participate in. My team and I leave for Cambodia on the 14th (Wed). Time has flown by so fast it's crazy
.


Some messages of encouragement I made to hand out to people. Most have verses in Thai with a picture 

No comments:

Post a Comment